Holy Trinity Parish Festival is September 9-10, 2023.
2022 Schedule of Events
Saturday Evening 7:00 pm – Midnight – ADULTS ONLY
- $5 cover
- Band “PRETTY KOOL” (Check them out on the link)
- Cornhole Tournament
- Beer Tent
- Concession Food
Sunday 11:30 – 5:00 pm
- Chicken Dinner (11:30 – 4pm) Dine-in or Take-out
- Kids and Teen Games in the Tent: games open from noon – 4:30pm
- Concession Foods in the Tent
- IMPRESSIONS DJ (12:30 – 4:30)
- Magician making balloon animals – Noon to 4:00 pm
- Pony Rides from 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Sno-Cones and Cotton Candy
- 50/50 Raffles every hour: find the RED-VESTED ticket sellers!
- Cash and TV Raffle Ticket Sales: sales at the Information Booth
- Mini Raffle Tent and Ticket Sales: check out all the gifts in the Mini Raffle Tent
- Kid’s Pedal Tractor Pull: sign-ups begin at 12:45 > Pull begins at 1PM
- Country Store: fresh fruit/vegetables, baked goods, and canned good for sale
Sunday Chicken Dinner Details
Sunday Chicken Dinner is from 11:30 am – 4pm
Dinner cost is $12 for a 1/2 Chicken – OR – $10 for 1/4 Chicken
Dining in Dinner includes:
- Potato Salad
- Cole Slaw
- Beverage station (indoor dining only)
- Dessert (while supplies last)
Take out will be available from the dining room.
Corn Hole Tournament – Saturday, September 10th – 6:30 pm
Corn Hole Tournament Information
Round 1 will be best of 3 games and moving to Round 2 and beyond as single game eliminations. All teams will be placed in 1 division to keep the tournament moving along so everyone can also enjoy the live music and beer tent. Each player will receive 2 drink tickets for the evening and free gate entry. Cost is $50 per team and prizes to be determined.
Bags Fly between 6:30-7:00
Registration for the Corn Hole Tournament in on SIGN UP GENIUS Please provide name and phone number for team participants on the sign up.
Plenty of Raffles
Play your odds on one or more of the RAFFLES
- 50/50 Raffle Drawing every hour on Saturday Night and Sunday. Find the RED VESTED ticket sellers to purchase your chance to win!
- $8,000 Cash and 75 ” TV Raffle Tickets available at the Information Booth
- Mini Raffle Tent open for viewing and ticket sales Sunday from 11:30 – 4:30 pm. Many incredible items available to win! Buy your $1 chance and put it in the BUCKET of the item you wish to win. Good Luck!
Volunteer Signups are here online. Click on the name of the area for a link to the sign-up form. If you have a problem with a signup please contact Dianna Rottiers at email@example.com or 616-784-0677, ext. 111.
PLEASE NOTE: Volunteers for the Beer Tent or any of the positions on Saturday evening must be over 21, and any person helping with the raffles must be at least 18 years old.
Grocery Game 2-Liter Pop Toss 7/11 Game Ball Bounce Chest of Keys Sports Pass Color Ball Bucket Ball Fowling Take Down/Clean up
Other Areas of the Festival:
Chicken Dinner Country Store Cash/TV Raffles 50/50 Raffle Beer Tent Golf Parking
Outdoor Food Pie/Dessert Prep Mini Raffle Bingo Clean Up Crew
Donation Items Needed
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! If you are able to help, here is a list of items needed:
For the GROCERY GAME:
- Take a bag from the display in the narthex, fill it with grocery goodies and return it to the narthex.
For the CEREAL WALK:
- New this year! Like a cake walk but with boxes of cereal. Pick up a box or two of your favorite cereal and drop it on the FESTIVAL DONATION table in the narthex.
For the MINI RAFFLE TENT (suggestions)
- Kids Items
- Food Items
- Small Appliances
- Hunting Items
- Sports (Michigan/Michigan State) items
- Spa/Self Care Items
- Gift Cards/Certificates
For the Country Store:
- New Craft Items
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Homemade Baked Goods
- Homemade Mason Jar Products (Salsa, Cookie Mixes, etc.)
For the Chicken Dinner:
- Desserts: Pies, brownies, cakes or cookies. (Please, no cream or custard pies.) Please bring your desert to the North Entrance* of the Family Center on Sunday morning. Pies can also be brought to the Narthex before the Saturday Mass on Sept. 10th at 5pm . (*The North Entrance is the separate drive to the gym entrance along Alpine Church Road.)